ABC Global Alliance News
Stay up to date with the latest ABC news and movements.
ABC Press Releases
- New Call-to-Action To Improve and Extend Lives of Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer Worldwide by 2025
- Global mBC Vision 2025 Call-to-Action
- Launch of new Advanced Breast Cancer (ABC) Global Charter
- Younger women with advanced breast cancer needlessly excluded from treatment trials
- Combined therapies increase side effects for patients with advanced hormone receptor-positive breast cancer
- Exercise can counteract treatment side-effects and improve cardiovasular fitness in women with advanced breast Cancer
- Deterioration of patients’ quality of life is delayed if progression of advanced or metastatic breast cancer is delayed
Background Media Information
ABC Global Alliance Events
ABC Global Alliance: Where Are We Now Webinar
ABC Global Alliance held a one hour webinar for individuals and organisations interested in advanced breast cancer and who are dedicated to improving and extending the lives of women and men across all countries worldwide on Monday 22 May.
The full webinar is now available to view on demand.
First Official Meeting
ABC Global Alliance held its first official meeting in Lisbon on 4 and 5 November immediately after the ABC4 Conference.
e-ESO Online Session
e-ESO offers online weekly sessions.
The ABC Global Alliance invites you to attend the session that will be held on Monday 13 November from 18:15 to 19:00 CET titled “From the ABC Conference and Guidelines to the ABC Global Alliance“.
Join either live or at any time as Recorded Session.
More dates coming soon!